RE: How do you chain your Effects?

My setup goes like this...

Guitar-> RP2000/VG8/Synths -> rack mixer (stereo out split to)

        -> 12 channel mixer -> 16 channel mixer
      -> Alesis ModFX -> (split) -> 16 channel mixer
                            -> back to the 12 channel mixer

Once in the 16 channel, I send one AUX send to
   RC20xl -> Ibanez Chorus -> Adrenalinn -> DD20 -> RSP550 -> back to the
mixer

And one AUX to
   DigiTech PDS1002 -> Vortex -> DL4 -> back to the mixer.

Yeah, it's nuts.

I run my bass into a EH Bass MicroSynth and an ART TubeMP.

I loop the wet signal since by the time it gets to the loopers, it's
completely mangled.  But I can loop the dry signal if I want.

I send the ALT 3/4 sends on the 16 channel mixer to my PC for recording.

That mixer has the Aux returns from both sends, 2 stereo outs from the 12
channel (that allows me to send one signal to the PC and one to the
loopers), stereo out from the Alesis ModFX chain.  I can also do wacky
stuff
like routing the Aux send return from one to the other.  It does completely
unexpected stuff all the time.

Confused?

Tony