Re: Zoom G2 vs Digitech RP150

Hi Scott

thanks for your detailed comments on the Zoom G2 (+ comparison).
I usually don't change the delay much, rather, I tap it first and use it.
(unless I do some very weird extremely short delays - but then, it doesn't
matter either).

I also love the "Santana" patch -really great :-) I think it's Mesa Boogie
amp simulation.
I think quality-wise - my very subjective opinion - I would rate the Zoom
G2 fx like this:
- modulation effects, wah: great :-)
- Amp Simulations: really good
- delay: work very good (but not for a loop artist maybe ;-)
- pitch shifting: quite useable (but not comparable to real vocal racks)
- Reverb/Hall: they sound ok.
- EQ/compression: not really exciting.

Overall, the Zoom has a professional/sturdy "feel" and good useability to
it.
This is actually a problem I have with the Digitech. Sometimes I'm
reminded a bit of Behringer, and I don't know what quality level to expect.
But I could be wrong, of course...

Buzap