Re: Guitar Rig 3

I received reports from a GR2 user about unexpected (faulty) behavior
when sending different consecutive MIDI commands (PC + CCs) to GR2
shorty after each other. The same problem was still there after upgrade
to GR3. I adapted the design of our MIDI controller to allow inserting a
programmable delay between each message being sent. After inserting a
delay of about 150 ms(!) the problem vanished. So it looks like
GuitarRig has difficulties processing continuous MIDI streams.
(although I realize this problem and the issues mentioned below might be
unrelated)

grtz,
Xavier
http://www.gordius.be