From: info at zoekeating <info@zoekeating.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 2:38 pm
Subject: midi controlled looping video on itunes

hi loopers,

there is a video online of my performance from the pop!tech 2007
conference. it's free for download on itunes. track #13 in the video
podcast.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=251125834

i'm using my new looping technique, which involves sequenced midi
triggering through ableton live and less foot tapping. er...i think you
might be the only people who understand that...i'm looking forward to
the software version of the electrix repeater, so i can ditch hardware
altogether and just travel with a cello and computer! ahh...dream on
girl.

happy freezing-cold-end-of-the-year-holidays to you all!

celloly yours, zoe

p.s. the podcasts of the other presenters are really worth watching by
the way. carl honore, chris jordan...drink some coffee first...

http://webmail.aol.com