Re: midi controlled looping video on itunes

On 15 dec 2007, at 23.02, tEd ® KiLLiAn wrote:

> The link worked just fine for me.

Whoah! And now it's suddenly working for me too! Thank you Medford -
you just put Europe back on the map! :-)  I'm watching the first song
"It Has No Name" now. Excellent picture and stereo sound! Thanks for
notifying the list, Zoe. Oh, this is gorgeous stereo sound! Yay! Got
my Genlecs popped into the soundcard turning them up... Great playing!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)