tc Nova Delay, a couple of gripes

Hi,

Anyone else using the tc Nova Delay?

I am and generally really like it apart from a couple of issues.

1. I don't know a way (hopefully there is one) of knowing what the old setting of a control is when I'm edditing one of my programmes. I like to find settings, try them out, tweak them etc. usually just moving from my last setting just a little, to hone it down into just what I want - particularly at gigs, I might need to make a quick change from my programmed setting to suit the onstage live sound (what I set up maybe doesn't work quite as well as I'd have hoped). However, with the ND1, you turn the mix/mod/filter/feedback controlls and start from scratch each time, so, other than maticulously writing everything down, it's very hard.

2. The range of settings (say 1-100) are quite finely spaced over the range of the pots - I think that they'd have been better with using continuous encoders with clicks, or that initially display the saved setting. As someone who's partially sighted, this would have made life much easier, those numbers change incredibly quickly.

3. I'd have liked more controll over the ducking delay - there's the slightly crude level setting procedure but nothing else, a threshold, an attack rate, for example.

Any comments or ways round that anyone's found?

Ian.