OT apparitions

 You might be interested in The committee for Surrealist Investigation of Claims of the Normal
<http://www.rawilson.com/csicon.shtml> They offered a one million Irish Pound prize for proof of a normal day,a normal dog ,anything normal.which went unclaimed.
  I should point out that Randi is not a scientist ,but a stage magician. CSICOP writers have at times been accused of  PseudoSketicism,ie the belief that one knows  ( in the absence of peer reviewed, falsifiable data ) paranormal  phenomena are not real rather than having an agnostic position that these phenomen are  unproven. Pseudoskepticism may be a symptomatic of an  apparently irrational superstition entailing the fetishization and deification of scienctific  knowledge ,also known as scientisim.

We all do 'do, re, mi,' but you have got to find the other notes yourself.

Louis Armstrong

i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more

Blank Bkgrd.gif