Re: AW: Live Loops Video

Hasn't this (guitar, bass, synth all on separate channels) been the goal of many of us all along?

The clean control of signal processing each "channel" of sound that is created ... I'd care less about the looks of the instrument (well, up to a point ... I rather like the "anti-aesthetic" of The Stick, rather than the err, ungainliness of the Warr and their ilk) if I could get each voice to sound clearly as an individual voice. True contrapuntal polyphony at our fingertips ... all those MIDI guitar experiments of giving each string a separate and controllable channel ...

It's one of the reasons I was experimenting with the old Vortexes ... trying to get a separate processing chain for each of the 3 voices coming off the Godin ... I confess, though, I failed miserably the first time I tried to play a Stick ... it intimidated the hell out of me. But I am still fascinated by it and its' possibilities.

Dennis