From: L.A. Angulo [mailto:labaloops@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 11:11 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Live Loops Video

Hey Glenn!
I remeber seeing this video years ago at your website
is still very impressive! also your web lays out very
nice and clear your rig setup.
Say werent you using a Rane rack eq (i think the AP13)
for the split pickups? I was actually cosidering
getting one for my stereo trance audio acoustic guitar
pickup but it doesnt look like they make them
anymore,they were also quite pricey as i remeber.
cheers
Luis