Re: how to write an electronic music review

Ha ha!! I really enjoyed this!!
As a regular reviewer at furthernoise.org I understand this problem of
re-occurring words to describe electronic music well. I´m pretty
certain that some of these sentences are in fact taken from some of my
reviews!!!

Check for yourself at http://www.furthernoise.org/
then click CONTRIBUTORS
then click my name... Mark Francombe to see all I have written there...

By the way (and keeping ontopic) Furthernoise has a live and
collaborative online video and audio looping program made in flash,
that I have used to create complete AV pieces, its called Visitors
Studio and its well worth a look, just to watch or to change yourself.

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.looop.no