Re: EDP FCB1010 beyond the basics

Hi Jason,
I dont know what control source youve given to your
EDP but make sure "control source" is set to=notes on
the EDP,the EDP default control source # is 36(but it
doesnt have to be)and you just add the offset number
of the different midi functions listed in the manual.
So for ex. if the offset number for "record" = 2,then
just add it to the EDPs 36 source#,which means you
have to go to your FCB1010,activate the note on
function and then give it a 38.
For the replace function(which i believe it has an
offset number 9)just add it to 36 which means you have
to give a note on command of 45 on your FBC1010,i hope
i make sense?
dont have the manual on me at the moment but ive done
it so often that i still remeber some of the numbers!
cheers
Luis

--- JASON CASKENTTE <jcaskenette@rogers.com> wrote:

> I bought a FCB1010 so that I could access the
> amazing potential of the EDP
>
>   BUT
>
>   I can only make my FCB 1010 control the regular 7
> functions of the EDP pedal (thanks to the
> Configuration walk through from some one on the list
> I just forget who)
>
>   These midid note numbers arent even in the manual
> but they work, WHY?
>   38 RecordButton
>   39 OverdubButton
>   40 MultiplyButton
>   41 Insert Button
>   42 Mute Button
>   43 Undo Button
>   44 Next Button
>

>    but I just cant go beyond those functions in my
> programing, I've read both manuals and just cant get
> it.
>
>   I want to have reverse and replace and half speed
> multiply next loop, Id like to trigger loops as well
> and a bunch others functions if I could.
>
>    I see the list I see the numbers in the chart but
> when I input them into the FCb1010 it will not work!
>
>   why
>
>   what am I missing
>
>   HELP!!!!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom