Re: If you were going to buy just one Mic...

Chris Sewell wrote:
> what would it be? I'm thinking the Sputnik looks promising. Anyone try
> this mic? Any better all in one's out there?
Hi Chris,

"All In One" is a rather slim description.  Can you be more detailed
regarding the desired applications?  Studio use only?  Stage use only?
Both?  Vocals, instruments?  What is the biggest need?  The second
biggest need?  Third?

Ruggedness and reliability count as part of the specs in addition to
pickup pattern, frequency response, and sensitivity, et al.

Cheers,

Bill