RE: Happy Cringle

Wishing all of you a Merry Multi- Denominational Holiday Season, and a
fantastic New Year, I'm looking forward to the New Year and excited to be
going down to NAMM with Bob and Rick and Steve. I'm also going to be
demonstrating the Gordius Lil' Giant midi controller to control the
Looperlative, which I have just received and hope to get busy programming
as
soon as the relatives leave....... Also I'm hoping to bring a Cruz tone Lap
Steel down to do some demoing with at the LP booth. I will also be
performing On Friday morning at 8:10 A.M for twenty minutes (Yikes!) In one
of the Hilton Ballrooms , not sure which yet, For the Museum of Making
Music's breakfast, yum yum I can smell the waffles already. I'm not sure if
it's an invitation or NAMM members only deal or not, but if any one is
really interested (yeh sure, like you musician types are really going to
get
up for an 8 am gig), check back with me later in the New Year.
Bill