Re: Mobius: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER

Boot Camp is so dirt simple that I would consider formatting and re-
installing Windows every 30th day. If only using Mobius and five VST
plug-ins (as I do) it would mean only one hour, and you you could do
it on the side while working with other things. Just swapping CDs
when urged to. Maybe you could us Ghost or something similar to slap
a fully installed XP system, including Mobius and VSTs, over the Boot
Camp partition? Would be cool if that is possible from the Mac side!
Don't know if it is, but I will research it. When I was using only
Windows 98 I had that system on my PCs (four partitions for different
use) and it only took eight minutes to replace a malfunctioning
Bootable  Windows system partition with a fully installed one,
included all applications.

Per