powered subs

howdy,

 Ah yes, I remember it well. We were a house band at a
country/western(fake cowboys) club in tacoma. It was
an "L" shaped room. One side of the room sounded
perfect, while the other side was a HUGE bass room the
further back you went. Next to the back wall, we had
what "seemed" to be a powered sub-woof when in fact
all there was were the room a coustics in action.
Fascinating actually.
Rig

Be a better friend, newshound, and