RE: electrix repeater mkii

repeater mk II is supposed to be the new hardware version of the repeater. i do not understand the differences between the repeater mkii and the old repeater loaded with version 2 software. if anyone has any info, please send it my way. im going to be using 5 repeaters in my rig, so noise floor and midi quality are my highest concerns

thanks

fro

> Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:16:09 -0500
> From: rhrives@verizon.net
> Subject: RE: electrix repeater mkii
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> Yes, there's supposed to be
>
> www.electixpro.com
>
> http://www.electrixpro.com/products/repeater2.html
>
> Rich

> >wasn't there going to be a new hardware version too? I have updated my
> >two with the new software &, while the new tricks are pretty fab
> >(independent stop/start/reverse being the favourite), I still have
> >ticking from some types of CFC, despite the low-noise mod.
> >
> >d.

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!