RE: electrix repeater mkii

>>how do you feel about the removal of the continuous replace option in "replace" mode.  I find it annoying & confusing  to hear the previous recorded loop while trying to replace it. <<

never used it. it sounds a bit like when you are programming a "song" on an old tb303, & the thing keeps playing the pattern that's already in the slot you're trying to over-write. I used to get around this by programming the thing with the sound turned off, then checking it afterwards.

really, all I've played with is the individual transport control. they mailed out another update a couple of months ago, which I ignored because it was close to a gig & I didn't want to be relearning the machine on-stage. now I'd better look for that mail & see what on earth it was about.

duncan.