AW: 2nd Swedish Looping Tour - May 2008

> I'd like to inform you about what's going to happen in Sweden
> during May. I have received a sponsorship form The Swedish

Way to go, Per! This getting sponsorships seems to be the deal these
days...with nearly €40k I spent last year on tax/levy, if it was
depending on the principle of a constitutional state, there should be
something in, too...but then I believe it will most probably go all into
politicans' holidays, funding wars in Africa, invading Afghanistan,
supporting deforesting the rain forest, alimenting arab terrorists and
similar projects...

        Rainer