Re: Tapping -- What are the tricks to staying synched to your rhythmsection

I had the same question a couple months ago.

> Another technique that many use is to set up a foot pedal to instantly
> retrigger the playing loop, like a stutter. Then you can adjust its
> start point while playing with the band.

Basically, when I need to follow a band, I've now settled with this
approach. I simply retrigger the loop on every round. This way, I don't
have to worry much. It fits in most of the time, even if the band goes to
some quite drastic tempo changes.

(for the RC-50 users: works only in SINGLE mode).

Best regards
Buzap