www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp This is a Email being Verified as a HOAX on this link to Snopes Website!!! *** NOT Forwarded ***THIS IS PERSONAL PLEASE HELP ME STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks
www.myspace.com/albertiniprojects
www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomeagledawn

--- Dan <danielalbertini72@yahoo.com> wrote:

 http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp

 Doggone it Im personally emailing this out to everyone because I have
family and very close
 friends who work at Starbucks.  They treat them very well and with a lot
of respect.  Slim and
none truth in this rumour.  Even the Marine who sent out the original
emails admits to not doing
 his homework to verify what another disgruntled Marine told him before
sending out this email to
 10 of his friends or so.  He feels very sorry for what was started and is
doing what he can to
 make the truth known.  Plus did you know not only is Starbucks Coffee and
Teas Fresh but its
 also
 available Organic and Chemical Free!!!  Yeahhhhhhhhh shouts your bodies
:o)  Extra plus they
 always let me play when I want to in their stores and on their properties
despite the policy of
 not supposed to be letting people do that without corporate contracts and
all that jazz!
 I AM SORRY IF YOU GET MULTIPLE COPIES IM SURE THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO DO
THIS BUT I HAVE YET TO
 LEARN HOW TO DO THAT YET MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL WITH HEALTH,
HARMONY, PEACE,
 PROSPERITY, WISDOM, LOVE AND JOY, In Jesus Christs most holy name I pray,
I LOVE you all thank> you for the many years of support you have all given
and continue to give me
I AM WORKING ON MY NEW SOLO CD COMPILATION WITH FRIENDS SO DONT GIVE UP ON
MY YET!!!  PLEASE!!!!

 ALL ONE OR NONE!
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE FOR ALL OF HUMANITYS SAKE and LOVE ONE
ANOTHER RIGHT NOW!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs