Re: Electrix at NAMM??

At 09:18 PM 1/23/2008, Mech wrote:
>Similarly, did anybody at NAMM catch any news from Mike & Leigh @
>Boomerang on the new 'Rang III?  The website keeps pushing out the date
>one month at a time.  :P

No, they did not have a booth. Boomerang has not been at the NAMM show for
years. I believe Mike once posted many years ago that the sales they got
from the show were not worth the cost of the booth/traveling for the years
they did go, so they stopped going.

I must say, I almost fell over laughing when I walked up to the Electrix
booth and found it totally empty. Even more fitting than the year I went
their booth and found it occupied by BodyGlove.

kim