Re: Sought after effect

Oops!  I forgot that this was LD and not some synth list where you'd
have a synth on your table guaranteed.  But if you have any knobby box
already at hand and can program it to send whatever the Whammy wants to
see, then you're golden!  Have your electronics whiz friend whip up a
pitchbend wheel scrounged from a dead synth and some electronics to
encode wheel position and convert to MIDI.

Cheers,

Bill