RE: Sonic pallet

Adrenalinn 2 or 3.  My A3 replaced half my rack.  I love this box.

m.c.

From: Jeff Duke [mailto:echohead@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 6:10 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Sonic pallet

well I got my EH 2880 and am loving it! Thanks to Murkie for the help. Now onward, I want to add to the sonic possibilitys
 to put in the loopers (DD20, 2880).  I have been looking at the Zoom G92TT and the Line6 PODxt Live. I of course want good basic tone but also the most mangle abilities I can get. The line 6 sounds really cool for that.Has anyone used these boxes?
 Others under 500$.....? I realize multi effects are not as tweakable as individual ones but I am trying to think small or at least mobile. lol! I want my cake and eat it too....

Jeff