Re: A Possible new solution in my mind?

Yep, you can get a digest.

 From the list page:

To subscribe (to the digest), send mail with the word "subscribe" in
both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

You would then want to unsubscribe from the normal list, so send
"unsubscribe" to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com