RE: density

I agree, one of the things I really like about looping is stuff happens that’s completely unexpected.  More interesting that way.  I still look at it as a tool though.  Just a tool that lets me play with sound and evolving weirdness. J

Tony

From: tEd ® KiLLiAn [mailto:tedkillian@charter.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: density

Howdy!

Well put Ricko!

Many times (as you know) I have trouble with the "what I expect to happen"
part - even in the otherwise free and unfettered process of "solo" looping.

There is always the "expectation" (or hope) that things will "go well" (even
if not exactly predictably in a certain way, or manner, or form).

Sometimes they do not.

Sometime I show up for the gig but find the "muse" stayed home (along with my
confidence and courage and energy).

Sometimes gremlins show up instead . . . heheheheh.

Then things really suck.

This is something I am still struggling to learn to "live with."

BTW . . . I picked up those SRM450s.

I'm a happy camper (even though they're not "new") and I'm looking forward
to this years season of gigs and fests with my interim "new rig."

Cheers,

Ted