Re: OT: anybody dealt with tendinitis?

Thanx!

These stories and suggestions are great, although probably not
appropriate for certain people, depending on whatever personal
factors,etc.
But still, I am glad to see someone express this from personal
experience. Something to definitely think about / consider. I have
tried some of this before,
but to more limited degrees. However, I have to admit, that at
certain times, I sensed some progress being made in healing, and I
will likely focus a bit more on this "technique" in the future. (But,
I would rather it be that I did NOT HAVE TO!  If ya know wha I
mean..? :-) )

And, what kind of music do ye do, again? :-)

-Rev.Fever