Re: Ableton Live & The best way to multi track.

On Feb 6, 2008 4:39 AM, Bass Player <mrbigpantz@gmail.com> wrote:
> If that's the case unfortunately this is not even close to suiting my
>needs.
> I simply need something to document in sync all the multi tracked audio
> results of each individual track in an Ableton Live set as the set is
>being
> created/recorded.

I never posted in this thread because I think Rainer's suggestion
would do that. As will also the Consolidate Track function in Live. If
it gives you audio files on the drive that correspond to all tracks,
at least I would regard that as "being in sync". Given you start those
audio files at the same time, of course ;-)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)