Re: Last.fm?

I wish they'd get their act together regarding their UI design, because every time I log in to the damn thing, it takes me forever to find the page that I want to add or update some information (upcoming gigs comes to mind).  Or more frequently, to not find it and give up in disgust.  Worse than myspace.

TH