Re: EH micro POG

lurker surfacing here.....I've been cruising eBay looking for one my self....seems my Electro-Hamonix octiver freaks out when i try to loop base lines with my acoustic...weird harmonics....i though the Mirco POG wouldn't freak like that ....any one have any input?....I'll keep my eye open for you as well  Daniel..........Kyle

Daniel Dingeldein <dgd0460@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have an Electro-Hamonix Mirco POG lying around that they
would be willing to part with? For sale or trade.

Thanks,
Daniel

dgd0460@gmail.com

Kyle Dean Patten