OT:Re: EH micro POG micro review

The tracking on the MicroPog is excellent.
The sub-octave works really well, without latency, some sort of hybrid
between a harmoniser and a regular octaver. Odd tone though, try before
you buy.
The octave up also tracks perfectly, but with a slight delay and somewhat
flat in pitch.
The much publicised "polyphonic" ability only works well on very simple
chords.

The dry signal coming through the pedal, when switched on, sounded every
bit as good as the hard bypass.

If you didn't ever check out the old Boss OC2, that has pretty good
tracking;
despite it's cheap sound it's a classic.

andy butler