Re: OT:Re: EH micro POG micro review

hi Matt,
Yes, you get to freely mix oct-down, dry, and oct-up.
...and you should have one for those nice dubby basslines you throw in on
occasion :-)
(try before you buy tho', it has quite an odd tone)

However, why not just use your DL4 to create basslines.
a number of ways to arrange it,
for instance:-

1) Before record, go into halfspeed
2) Create a rhythm loop ( sounding at normal speed )
3) hit the halfspeed button again, to make the rhythm sound at double speed
4) overdub your bassline, playing it at twice the usual speed
5) hit halfspeed button again
6) look smug

Or do it the 'Bernhard Wagner' way with an OC2.
Which I think is:-
Octave 1 full up, Octave 2 full down.
..and mix in just enough dry signal so that it makes the synthetic octave
sound like a bass guitar.

andy butler