Re: Eventide Time Factor

1. Haven't synced the clock of the looper to MIDI clock, not sure but imagine you can, in that you can tap in  your timings and measure by bars.

2. there isn't an undo function, however you can very easily lose all feedback which of course loses the loop, but sadly no undo (to remove the last overdub etc.)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: Eventide Time Factor

I have a couple questions. There's a MIDI in, can you sync the looper to MIDI clock or is that just for the delay? Also, is there an undo function?

Mcloopie

On Feb 6, 2008 6:58 PM, Teddy Kumpel <teddybut@mac.com> wrote:
I don't notice the glitch in the looper mode. So, if there is a
glitch, it's NOTHING like the RC50 glitch, which is like a 200ms
glitch. Also, like Ian said, you can make the looper do 48 seconds by
using 1/4 time mode. the sound quality doesn't suffer much that way
like other pedals. I also love that you can make presets that save
the looper time and if you've made a loop in one time/preset and go
to another preset it keeps the loop going and changes the pitch to
the next preset's time. VERY COOL.

The only thing I miss is reverse looping. Other than that it's a
fantastic box.
I'm sure they will upgrade it to do reverse looping soon as it is one
of the most requested features.

tk