Re: a bit OT: audio sustain?

... i think any looper with overdub capability will do the trick...
the cheapest being boss rc2... also there are some free sw loopers for
 windows or osx based computers that also could do such thing: mobius
(pc), sooperlooper (osx).

raul.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo