Re: Rc-50 ext. midi control (eg. FCB 1010)

Hi folks

> so, my main concern was(and it still is i suppose) that i can do
>anything, but record, via external control.

hmmm... I wouldn't necessary start from this assumption. Make sure to
check the specs rather than being surprised.

I've also considered external midi pedal, but figured: with four external
foot switches + reconfiguring the TEMPO pedal, I have enough pedals for
control.
The only nuisance with 5 switches is that I have to switch configuration
three pedals from START/STOP to DELETE PATCH when I go from MULTI mode to
SINGLE mode.

best regards
Buzap