Re: toronto, next week

So, I went to The Orbit Room on Monday as recommended.

Thanks for the tip! Great little venue, and the music, while not my
usual cup of tea, was excellent.

Apparently Monday was the first time in 12 years they'd gone on with a
set list prepared. Not sure what to make of that!

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk