Re: What will become of the Repeater pitch stretching techology, I wonder

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:

>  I use a Roland V-Synth. This is a synthesize/sampler using Variphrase
>technology. Imo, it offers very good realtime manipulation of samples no
>other sampler offers. Playing let's say 4-voice harmonies of your own
>sampled material is an example of what it can do.
>
>  Sjaak

That sounds pretty amazing! Is the process true real-time? I mean, can
you play a phrase, sample it and pitch it in one go? Or do you have to
record the samples before you start playing?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)