revised OPEN LETTER TO PETER TOMS OF CONDOR ELECTRONICS for his service to our community

for the archives,  I wanted to resubmit this letter to Peter Toms of
Condor Electronics with corrections and full contact information in place.
If you are reading this in the archives know that Peter has noise
modification
upgrades available for the Electrix Repeater, as well as OS 2.0
installations available
for that unit.    He also owns all the parts stock for the Repeaters for
repair purposes after
Electrix was forced to go out of business.    Long live the REPEATER!.

sincerely, Rick Walker

OPEN LETTER TO PETER TOMS of CONDOR ELECTRONICS (Repeater Repair)

Dear Peter,

After hearing of the official demise of the Electrix company,
I wanted to thank you on behalf of all of the community at loopers delight
and in the larger international live looping movement for having been such
a strong support of the Electrix Repeater users throughout
the long and sometimes frustrating vicissitudes of Electrix's history over
the years.

You've always been a friendly and helpful font of information (and repair)
and a great support to Repeater users everywhere and
I am greatly relieved to hear that you now have the stock of replacement
parts (and the most recent software upgrade for the hardware Repeater)
and are committed to supporting this wonderful and innovative instrument.

All the best to you,  and as a service to our community (and those Repeater
users, like myself, who are not on the Repeater Users group at Yahoo.com)
I'm including the address and contact information for Condor, Electronics
so
that everyone knows how to reach you if they have future problems with
their Repeaters.

Thanks again for your attitude and your service to our community.
If you are a looper yourself,   LOOP ON and please accept my invitation to
come perform at the Y2K8 International Live Looping Festival as a
musician or, lol,  to do onsight repair of failing Repeaters <wink>

     If you are not,    LOOP ON , ANYWAY!

yours,   sincerely and appreciatively , Rick Walker

founder of the Y2K series of Live Looping Festivals
www.y2kloopfest.com
moderator LiveLoopers tribe at Tribe.net
Repeater owner and lover

contact Peter Toms for Electrix Repairs and Repeater OS upgrade at:

ptoms@condor-electronics.com

telephone number:   206 633 5190

CONDOR ELECTRONICS
c/o Peter Toms