Re: gaspedal midi foot controller

Oh my, that looks lovely. It might be a bit tight for my big ass feet,
but with the right shoes, maybe. Its so interesting that the FCB for
all its flaws, seems to be the benchmark controller. Why Berhinger
hasn't tried to improve on its design is a mystery. Still, 10 buttons
with 2 pedals for about $120 bucks is hard to beat.