Re: qualities of reverb OT

Hey Andy seems like you ve tried them,do any of these
units include a decent chorus and poly octave to do
bass lines with the acoustic as well?
I am also waiting to hear reviews from the upcoming TC
nova system,seems like this one would have it all!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs