Re: Upwards pitch shift (Was Re: qualities of reverb OT)

Thanks for the info, Andy, I'll check out some of their vids. By
referring to his speed, I should have mentioned that when I see him
live, I sit obsessively close and could tell if one of his 128th-note
runs was popping out with a delay.

Too bad about chords, I was hoping it'd track well. And unfortunately
I'm less interested in the octave drop, rather that imitate a bass I
prefer a lovesick seagull.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com