Re: OT: question about how to connect active guitar pickups with batteries

These are the 18 volt active Bill Lawerence (neck + vintage bridge
model, I guess). If you're saying so they must have such a circuit
board built into the pick-ups. But what I'm asking is if someone
happens to have experience with these particular pick-ups? If not I
will have to start experimenting with batteries and pickups while
connected to the amp to hear in what configuration they make sound.

They have a very good sound BTW. I played with them yesterday, but
then I disconnected the guitar's electronics because I'm such a
disaster with the soldering gear so the switch (or whatever it was)
made crackling noises that destroyed the "glass distinct" string
attack of those pickups.

per