totally OT - need translation help

hi all - I've finally tried to translate my German (web programming)
business website into English. I hope I'll find some English speaking
companies out there will give me some projects so that I can buy more
looping gear :-)

I'd appreciate any help and comments on my English - it's basically just
two
pages but I'm not at all sure about some of the phrasing (just like in my
guitar playing :-)   so if there is anything that sounds awkward please let
me know how to put it.

(Please, offline comments only, I don't want to use any LD bandwidth for
this.)

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Peters
mp@mpeters.de