Re: My RPM record

My pleasure. I've posted a full review here:

http://www.swanwelder.com/mutereactionary/Uncle_Dig.htm

I'm going to be trying to crank these out more often as I have a backlog
already (Rainer's latest is next, and Nick Robinson's "Birds" project,
followed by other RPM albums) and I know it's nice to get a review
within the same year or release, if not better.

Doug, let me know if there are any other links (such as the URL of the
zip file) you'd like me to add to the review.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com