Re: My RPM record

Oh my.  Daryl - that's so very nice of you!

The review is very well written, and I agree with everything you said.
 What a rarity when it comes to reviews. :)

My sincere thanks for taking the time to listen closely and to share
your thoughts.  I feel kind of humbled by it.  The RPM challenge was a
good exercise for me, as I needed to stop the endless noodling and
improv-ing and actually capture some of my ideas.  Before it was over,
it turned into a minor obsession, and when it was done I was just glad
to BE done.  I'm so genuinely happy that at least one other person was
able to see/hear/feel what I was doing and that it brought you some
pleasure.

Simply - thank you, Daryl.

Doug

PS - I'd like to link to the review from my blog.  I assume that's ok
with you.  If there's an issue, please let me know.