Re: the Looper makers on this list

hi Bob,
Sorry, I looked back at my post, and it did sound rather critical of the
Looperlative. I apologise for that, it wasn't my intention to knock the
Looperlative,
rather to justify why I stick with a pair of EDPs.

I'm not at all against the "buyer as tester" approach, I think it makes a
lot of sense to do it that way, and I no way want to hint that
Looperlative is full of bugs,
which afaik is not the case at all.

Also I should explain that I find bugs in almost every device I touch.
Based on my experiences with Loop devices so far, I'd expect to come
across bugs in any sufficiently complex Looper, whether or not anyone else
found them. There's just something about the way I approach things.
e.g. at Y2K5 I managed to get my 2 EDPs running through randomised memory.
     Already found away to lock up the EH Stereo Memory man so it needs
reboot.
     .....and so on.....

Perhaps I should re-quote the original point that I was replying to for
clarity:-

>Adrian Bartholomew wrote:
>>
>> if u have 2 EDP's then u have no excuse for not getting a Looperlative.

...which is a statement that I don't think you would agree with either :-)

andy butler