OT: yamaha R100 rever unit

I've got a line on this unit - it's from 1988 and has 60 different presets of reverb, delay, or some combination of the two; it's south of $50 and I would be using it mostly in live situations.

Harmony Central reviews are favourable (keeping in mind it's 20-year old technology) but any opinions/experiences from here are welcomed.

DW.

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end — but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard