RE: Time factor

Hey om,if you are so disappointed in the time factor, you might as well
send
it to me :) But seriously I'm not sure what to say. I certainly can't
expect
everyone out there to like what I like, and though I've only tried the time
factor a couple of times I really dug it. I really like the DL-4 which has
been trashed a few times by people on this list as well as exalted by many.
Have you tried hooking up an expression pedal to change delay time, perhaps
you will achieve the desired effect that way.
Bill