Re: Echoplex deal at Musician's Friend

Check out the Aurisis website news section:

http://www.aurisis.com/news/news.html

The say that manufacturing was stopped in November
2007.

Whenever retailers like Musician's Friend blows out an
item like that, they are typically trying to get rid
of remaining inventory on a product that has already
been discontinued (although the public may not
necessarily be aware it has been discontinued).

--- john floridis <john@johnfloridis.com> wrote:

> Just off the phone with Musician's Friend, and they
> said they had been
> sold out, but they got some in in late February and
> they are currently
> in stock.  She also said they were not being
> discontinued.  For what
> it's worth.......
>
> I was actually hoping maybe there was some deal for
> the pedal by
> itself (I already have the behrringer pedal), but
> no, the deal is if
> you get them together.
>
> Two cents...
>
> John