Re: EDP + Trigger Finger (Hey, I'm new)

Hi Patrick.
I have both those devices (don't use them together but...)
Like most Midi Controllers the Trigger Finger isn't particularly
programmable.
It just does the most commonly needed functions.

However, there's probably a way to achieve exactly the results that you
want just using your setup,
by setting the EDP parameters

andy butler