Re: AW: Electro-Harmonix MM w/Hazarai

Whoa...is there time-stretching, apart from pitch? Or are you referring
to the simultaneous pitch/time shifting?

Artifacts = yummy!

I didn't realize it had reverb. I'm never too interested in that but if
it's crappy and "mushy" as you say I might find it useful.

Too bad about the batteries.

thanks, Andy -

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com